There are two delivery options available at checkout for large items (coops and runs).
Standard Delivery (£12.95): Orders are usually delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
Express Delivery (£17.95): Orders are usually delivered within 1 to 2 working days*.
Small Items (£4.95): Like accessories are usually delivered by the Royal Mail within 3 to 5 working days.
* Deliveries are typically made Monday to Friday between 8.00am - 6.30pm.
* All Express Delivery orders placed after 12 pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the next working day.
* Working days are: Monday to Friday (and don't include public holidays or weekends)
* You do not need to be in to accept delivery. The courier driver can leave your order in a safe location.
* Small items ordered separately like hutch covers and run covers are typically sent via Royal Mail.
Where can we deliver to?
Orders can be delivered anywhere in mainland England, Wales and most areas in the lowlands of Scotland. If you live outside these areas we then, unfortunately, cannot deliver our products to you. This includes the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland (IM , GY, JE, BT)
Like most online companies we rely on (3rd party) courier companies to deliver all our orders around the country. As much as we would love to get our products in the hands of as many people as possible the cost of getting our coops to anyone who lives outside mainland England and Wales is prohibitive - sometimes more than the actual cost of the product!
Delivery to Scotland
We can deliver to most lowland areas in Scotland. These include the following postcodes: DD , DG , EH , FK1-15 , G , KA1-26 , KA29-30 , KY , ML , PA1-19 , PH1-9 , TD
If you live outside these areas then unfortunately, we are unable to offer delivery due to the high extra charges levied by the courier companies we use. You are welcome to arrange your own courier to collect from us, or we can deliver the items to a courier up north for onward journey to you.
Delivery to the Isle of Wight
The courier company that we use can deliver to the Isle of Wight. However, there is a delivery surcharge of £25.95 per order.
*This is an estimate based on the majority of orders sent, however we cannot absolutely guarantee it.
Frequently Asked Delivery Questions
- Can I collect my order?
- Do you deliver to America, Europe, N.Ireland, Channel Islands?
- Where in the UK do you deliver to?
- Can you deliver in the morning/afternoon/evening?
- Can I track my order?
- When will my order arrive?
- Can you deliver my order on the weekend?
- Can a specific day be requested for delivery? Can you hold onto my order?
- What happens if I'm not at home to take delivery?